Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It is what it is

Ah, here comes another catch-up post. It's not my favorite way to blog. I feel like it misses many of the meaningful little moments and challenges and just throws down some pictures. However, I really don't want to skip it either just because we're busy. Maybe especially if we're busy, I still want to keep up with this space.  I love having a chronicle of our days to share and look back on in later years. So, here goes . . . .

The last couple of weeks have been especially full of playdates/visiting friends, having visitors ourselves, house projects, library events, etc. I'm extremely grateful for it all, from great friends, awesome grandparents and handy house project helpers, to simple garden fare, and the rare quiet moments to myself. If you don't want to see a gazillion random photos from me (the garden is a bit over-represented), you still might want to watch this awesome video that Camille put together to accompany an original song that my husband recorded. Camille put a lot of work into it and I love it so much.



I'm opting not to add captions to any of the photos on this post. Any blog can only ever be a partially-told story anyway and I'm just going to let the photos speak for themselves this time.






















 
 


















 














7 comments:

  1. Thank you! What a delicious post. You are amongst treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your video, it has lifted my spirits - you are a talented bunch : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys always have so many beautiful things going on! Gorgeous pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful and so lovely. Who needs captions anyway? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been as slow about commenting/replying to comments as I have been about keeping up on my blog posts, but I always appreciate your kind words, friends. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Word. Stunning photos! I absolutely love candid shots like these....I think they tell an amazing story. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Darcel. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?