Tuesday, November 5, 2013

family visit

We had a full house over the weekend.  My parents came from one direction and my brother and sister-in-law from the other direction to stay at our place for the weekend.  We realized it had been two years since all of us had been together at the same time.  .  

We ate lots of good food and chatted and laughed and hiked and roller-skated and greatly enjoyed ourselves

  at Buckhorn State Park

 examining milkweed pods

 

 Even better than a family portrait where everyone is smiling and looking at the camera, is a family portrait where everyone is being silly!


 Our un-socialized country dog got along beautifully with her city dog cousin.  My girls miss little Fella.

 We went to an old school roller rink and everyone skated.  That's my Pops zooming by in the photo above!

My little brother wasn't exactly zooming, but he was such a good sport.  Since he's almost ten years younger than me, I can still call him my li'l bro, even though he's really a grown man with a wife now.


I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?