Thursday, February 7, 2013

3 days in this unschooling life

Tuesday
 at the bookstore

 "Mama, can you give me pigtails?"   "Mama, I want to buy this book."

 Camille and Sylvia snowshoeing at the nature center while a little elf naps and I knit and chat


 at the library with friends, admiring fish, constructing, working puzzles, putting on a puppet show, 



 Wednesday
 pipe cleaner tree

 creating with cardboard (all three)


 playing with voice effects
To great merriment, they made me sound like a chipmunk on a bumpy road while I sang along with Gillian Welch to Make Me a Pallet on Your Floor (link goes to a live version of Gillian Welch).

Thursday
When I woke up this morning, Camille was already up, adding up numbers in the Fibonacci sequence :).

  more paints and glue and scissor-snipping

 Camille's new book

  elaboration



colorful water and a pipette (It never gets old.)

snap circuits

 because it's February




sleepy snuggles                            clean

 It's a love-filled, joyful kind of week,
 and it's all so beautiful to me that I just keep snapping pictures.

{simple pleasures and gratitude}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?