Monday, May 6, 2013

beach bums

Oh, goodness.  It doesn't seem that long ago that this pond was still frozen.  What do you say when your children ask you in early May in Wisconsin to 'go to the beach'?  I say YES.  So, off we went to Mill Bluff State Park to our favorite swimming hole.  The water was crazy cold to my adult sensibilities, but that didn't hinder them one bit.
 If 30 unedited photos (except for a little cropping) of me and my kids playing at the beach isn't your thing, you might want to skip this post :)  I didn't want to restrain myself; the whole day made me soooo happy.









 Mama running barefoot, photo by Camille
  

 treasure







  practicing cartwheels

 Mama, too



*I have no idea why this last photo looks black and white, but I like it.  
It's straight off of the camera.

I think YES was the right answer.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely day! I'm with you though. The cold water may be a little too much for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids started packing for our memorial day weekend beach house trip 2 months ago! we are so anxious lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?