Thursday, June 11, 2015

kids' questionnaire

This was so much fun and caused so much giggling in my house that I thought I would share it here:

WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child's age. P.S. There's a blank copy in the comment section!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
C - I'm sorry, like when I'm sad and stuff
S - Make sure you put stuff away
A - I don't think I'm ever going to answer that one

2. What makes mom happy?
C - When I do stuff you ask me to do
S - Planting in your garden
A - Getting snuggled

3. What makes mom sad?
C - When I'm upset
S - When me and Ayla argue
A - Not snuggling

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
C - When we watch Jon Stewart
S - (giggles) easily
A - OK, I think I'm only going to get the snuggle ones right

5. What was your mom like as a child?
C - Sylvia
S - Smart. You said you were like a nerdy kid or something like that.
A - I don't know, but you were not a puppy

6. How old is your mom?
C - 36?
S - 28
A - 3...22?

7. How tall is your mom?
C - 5 foot 2
S - 5 feet tall
A - 5?

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C - garden, griddle, griddle!, griddle!!
S - I guess one of your favorite things to do is play with us
A - Didn't I already solve that with the snuggle?

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
C - We're pretty much always around
S - Sit around and watch shows and stuff
A - Watch tv with Papa

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C - art
S - photography, that one's simple
A - gratography

11. What is your mom really good at?
C - being a mom
S - photography
A - I'm just gonna say snuggling

12. What is your mom not very good at?
C - I can't think of anything
S - flips ... (giggles) or being Dad
A - nothing

13. What does your mom do for a job?
C - homeschool us
S - homeschool us
A - painting

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
C - Fresh produce, pretty much
S - I don't know...organic?
A - egg salad?

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
C - You're really nice
S - You make me happy about a lot of things...but I don't know
A - Can I answer that with snuggling?

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
C - Not Bones, maybe Pinkie Pie
S - Phineas and Ferb's mom - "Anybody want some snacks?"
A - Twilight Sparkle

17. What do you and your mom do together?
C - Watch Bones and Jon Stewart. You drive me around
S - Read
A - snuggle and snuggling again

18. How are you and your mom the same?
C - We're good at stuff
S - We like math, I guess
A - We both like snuggling

19. How are you and your mom different?
C - You don't freak out about everything
S - I'm messier
A - She wears glasses

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
C - 'Cause you say it a lot
S - 'Cause she does a lot of awesome stuff for us
A - 'Cause she tells me a lot and she hugs me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
C - He's Papa
S - He's sweet. Like when he walked through a marsh to pick those flowers.
A - 'Cause he's great at snuggling?

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
C - outside
S - outside
A - Hm. Going to the waterfall place

23. How old was your mom when you were born?
C - 27
S - I don't know. Can I do the math for it? Oh, 30.
A - 72?

1 comment:

  1. WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child's age.
    P.S. There's a blank copy in the comment section!
    1. What is something mom always says to you?
    2. What makes mom happy?
    3. What makes mom sad?
    4. How does your mom make you laugh?
    5. What was your mom like as a child?
    6. How old is your mom?
    7. How tall is your mom?
    8. What is her favorite thing to do?
    9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
    10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
    11. What is your mom really good at?
    12. What is your mom not very good at?
    13. What does your mom do for a job?
    14.What is your mom's favorite food?
    15.What makes you proud of your mom?
    16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
    17. What do you and your mom do together?
    18. How are you and your mom the same?
    19. How are you and your mom different?
    20. How do you know your mom loves you?
    21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
    22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
    23. How old was your mom when you were born?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?