Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 in 52 photos

Every year the grandparents get a small photo album of their granddaughters from throughout the year. These are not the most artistic or the most varied photos from 2012.  They are strictly chosen for their Grandma-and-Grandpa-appeal :).   The very last pic is our home sweet home today.

I shared last year's photos here on the blog as well.































 








I am so very and truly grateful to spend every day with these bright girls.  Their individual personalities challenge and enrich, complicate and delight me every day.  I can't imagine a more blessed life for ME than this one that we are living.  Their joy brightens my world.

May your New Year to come bring you ever so much Gratitude and Joy!!!

6 comments:

  1. What great photos! Happy New Year to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures..I especially love the 2 contrasting christmas piccies ;)

    Happy New Year to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! If you don't mind, I might do the same.

    It was awesome to see all your pictures, and to remember some of those moments from your past posts.

    Your daughters are so free. It is truly beautiful.
    You are making such an inspiring life for them.
    Happy New Year VerdeMama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great post! Your photos give such a beautiful window into the joy and changes your family have experienced this year.
    A very happy New Year VerdeMama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I mentioned how adorable they are? They really are!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?