Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Express


 Every year the girls get all dressed up in their holiday finest for pictures at Olbrich Botanical Gardens during their "Holiday Express".  My camera is a bit persnickety, which made it challenging to get good pictures of all three girls, but we had a lot of fun trying.

Both of these dresses
used to be mine when I was little.


 
Afterwards, we took a stroll around the conservatory, where S was fascinated with the magnifying glass.
Then, a quick change into snowpants and sledding was right across the street.


After some hot cocoa, the elves got busy fluffing and stuffing wool for a knit toy for my new nephew. (The adoption has been finalized!  Yay, I can't wait to meet him!!)
Here's some pictures from the past three years at Olbrich's train show.











P.S.  Since we're members of Olbrich, we went back (this time with Papa) to enjoy the sights and get more pictures of A, while she's not crawling away, or attempting to eat poinsettias YIKES   ;-)  Here they are...



2 comments:

  1. Fun! It was so nice to have temps back at the OK to hang outside for a long while level. ;)

    So dressed up and such nice photos! We always go to the train show at Olbrich, but my boys have refused so far this year (too small I guess, compared to the Domes we go to after the holidays). I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so beautiful! I think it's so great to go to the same place year after year and see how different everyone looks in each year's pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?