Monday, December 20, 2010

not too many loose ends

 The knit bumpy balls are finished!  One is stuffed with wool and jingle bells, the other with wool, patchouli leaves and dried lavender flowers.  The store-bought presents are all wrapped in cloth bags, and I only have some loose ends to weave in (flower barrettes), and some photo albums to put together (it's tradition now, every year the grandparents receive a small photo album of their grandchildren, from throughout the year).  I daresay, I might not be scrabbling at the last minute.  That's so unlike me!

Now I might have time to go caroling tonight, a solstice bonfire tomorrow night, (if it's not too terribly cold), and then tra-la-la to Minnesota for five days of family, feasting, and Christmas fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?