Tuesday, April 19, 2011

until we meet again...

 I've been a bit scattered lately with planning for the move and packing and also keeping the kids lives full of fun and learning opportunities, but I need to prioritize a bit from here on out.  We have less than 6 weeks 'til the move (!) and so much to do.  So, I'm taking a bit of a blog break for now (though I might occasionally pop on with some photos or brief thoughts if I can't help myself :)  I really appreciate all of you who take the time to read here.  See you on the flipside...
here

there

6 comments:

  1. Lots of luck and sympathy. Take care and pace yourself. Try and find a little moment of calm each day. Will be thinking of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how hectic your life is. I look forward to reading how the move went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you after the move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move, may it all go smoothly for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?