Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mama ~ out and about ~ part 2

In celebration of a dear friend's birthday, (and because i'm so swanky :), I attended a wine and chocolate tasting at Olbrich Botanical Gardens.  It was titled Indulgence, and it was indeed.  There was of course wine (and mead and liquers) and chocolate (and caramels, toffee, truffles, and other confections) all made by local artisans.  I leaned much more towards the chocolates than the wine because that is my preference, but I did not taste a single thing that wasn't at least moderately good, and many of the confections were closer to divine.
 
 These pretties were made with a tinted cocoa butter transfer.



The conservatory was romantically lit with a small band playing on the upper level.

It was a lovely evening of friendship and sweetness.  

...And now back to our regularly scheduled program of family togetherness....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?