Wednesday, February 15, 2012

playing with the new camera

When my old camera died, I found a good deal on a used point and shoot camera (Canon PowerShot S90) with plenty of manual options.  I'm still figuring out this camera's personality, but I think we're going to get along just fine :)

All pictures are unedited and from the last two days.
 Carly

 Valentine's Day weaving (Swedish woven hearts in wool felt)

 begonia

roasting marshmallow in the woodstove ~ Valentine's Day

 cranberry pecan upside down cake

 Ayla after eating yolk-y eggs

 snow melt = mud

 buds on the cherry tree

 Sylvia was up in the cherry tree tying rope knots when a chicken flew up to see what she was up to.

 happy chickens

It feels good to have a camera again!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you got a replacement.

    Love the pic up in the tree.
    She looks like a pro tree climber and knotter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good! Very clear. I want a new camera! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a powershot SD100 and love it, only it just recently died and I have no idea what's wrong. I love that I can fit it in my pocket. I might take it to see if they can repair it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabriela, I think that tree climbing and rope knotting are her two current favorite activities :)

    Julie, I hope you can get it repaired. It's hard losing a camera.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?