Sunday, March 4, 2012

away and back

We packed up the essentials and headed to a hotel with an indoor water park and indoor amusement park for the weekend.  We met grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins.
 It was a blur of food, family, and fun for sure.
 The girls even enjoyed the hotel room with its fun bunk beds.


aww, cousins



 I didn't spend a lot of time with the camera because I was busy flying down waterslides with Camille and my husband, driving bumper cars with my niece, helping Sylvia play skee ball,  etc., but Camille and I took one on our way up the rollercoaster.

It was such a fun weekend, but we were still happy to come home to our life as usual :)



 chasing chickens

 drawing and painting on our 'graffiti wall'


  watering our microgreens and catching up on laundry with a little helper :)

Life is good and I am grateful.

That's all.

That's enough :)

3 comments:

  1. so neat to get to an indoor water park with the snow outside. My kids haven't been to a water park yet, but we'll make it to one this summer I'm sure...and swimming lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful at your place! I love the naked laundry helper ;)
    Those bunkbeds are awesome, too. It would be sweet to build something like that someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a great time! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?