Friday, January 21, 2011

Full days

The weather here has kept us in for a few days, and here's what we have been up to...
Making music, playing Uno, Mythmagical Battles, the Very Hungry Caterpillar Game, and Hedbanz (players take turns asking questions like "Do I have legs?", ""Could one person lift me by themselves?", "Am I a goat?", etc. until they guess what card is on their head), eating (tofu stirfry with lime-tamari marinade), experimental baking...


 hair coloring, body art, and spooky body art,....

and screen-printed T-shirts for a birthday party weekend.  (We'll have to split up, Papa and Camille to the bigger-girl birthday party, and me, Sylvia, and Ayla to the littler-girl birthday party)...
7 yo birthday gift
4 yo birthday gift


 Sister snuggles and watching Mythbusters and where, oh where, are the pictures of baby Ayla?   Oh yeah, she is always on my lap, in the carrier, nursing, so here's one....

I am enjoying the busyness of days at home.

1 comment:

  1. I love good thinking games like that! It's so fun to see them explore their ideas that way. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?