Saturday, January 29, 2011

out and in

Yesterday we were out and about.  Camille and Sylvia participated in an epic battle with the good folks over at Circle the World in Big.  


Then we went to look for eagles at the Wisconsin River and I did manage to spot one in flight, but the girls were having much too much fun climbing the snow mounds to catch a glimpse for themselves :)



 


Today however has been a cozy inside kind of day.  We cut lots and lots of hearts out of magazine pages.  I can't wait to see what will become of those.



And I guess we are all ready to see things green and growing again because Sylvia planted some flower seeds, Camille checked on our bulbs growing, and I started soaking some seeds for sprouting  (Mmmm, broccoli and lentil sprouts).

 Tomorrow, Camille is going to take part in a blacksmithing class.  We are open to the possibilities....

1 comment:

  1. Well, I LOVE your final sentence. Isn't that exactly how life should always be? Yes. And Yes!

    I want to get some seedlings now and grow something too. And I want to take a blacksmithing class! And I would climb a snow mound but we will never get one here, so I think tomorrow I'll find a sand dune and see if anyone wants to climb that instead! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?