Wednesday, August 31, 2011

knitting update

I finished knitting this dress at the beginning of summer, but it's been too, well, summery for a wool dress until yesterday. I'm thinking perfect for fall, with tights and long sleeves under it.  Ayla seems to like it!


 I haven't been knitting much (or at least not finishing things, I have several projects going that I pick up and set down for long periods of time) except for jar cozies.  I've been mulling over the idea of stocking some up and starting a little etsy shop.  Any etsy crafters/sellers out there willing to share good advice, tips, mistakes to avoid :)?

*The pattern for Ayla's dress is not my design, it can be found here. I did modify it by knitting in the round up to the arm holes, instead of front and back panels.

4 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! I especially love the little design at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress!! Did you create the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. This isn't my design. I found it through ravelry and I'm adding a link to the pattern on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love knitting in the round. It's way better than having to sew panels together.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?