Friday, January 13, 2012

two days of ordinary life moments


snow!


Sylvia singing a made-up song, "I like your character," over and over :)

living room dance party, again (Sylvia dressed up Mama, too, and then took pictures)

books by the woodstove

Camille picking out the notes to Twinkle, Twinkle by ear


watercolor painting
Sylvia was enjoying having me draw 'secret' pictures and words in white crayon and then her painting over it to reveal the image.

kitchen play

 Tonight Camille and Sylvia went to a pajama party at the library.  Their doll and kitty are spending the night at a library sleepover.  Tomorrow morning we get to see a slideshow of what kind of shenanigans all of the dollies and stuffed animals were up to overnight.  I love the library!  Then, off to a waterpark birthday party, tomorrow morning.  Wishing you all a fun weekend.  Woohoo!  

3 comments:

  1. Waterpark. In the snow? Love the photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have hats like that lol! I got the idea to weave a rug on a hula hoop from your blog but they were too tight I guess :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Freedom Three,
    I miss you and your blog. Hope all is well in your world :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?