Friday, November 19, 2010

butterbeer and zumba

C is very excited about the new Harry Potter movie, and will go see it in the theater with her Papa soon.  In honor of HP, we perused the different recipes for butterbeer and decided to try this one.  I'll let you know how it turns out ;-)

At the family zumba class at the Y tonight, S danced right in the middle of the front row shakin' her little behind for all she was worth.  I think every adult in that room was giggling to themselves, and some were giggling out loud.  It was darn cute.

And since I don't have much to say tonight , I'll leave you with this quote:
"You’ve got to sing like you don’t need the money. You’ve got to love like you’ll never get hurt. You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching. You’ve got to come from the heart, if you want it to work. "
     - Susanna Clark -
And this one:
I have had this poster for so long, it once hung in a school bus that we lived in,
many moons before having children;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?