Monday, November 1, 2010

Map to Patagonia

S and I were watching one of her all-time favorite shows, Bindi, the Jungle Girl.  She was being uncharacteristically quiet and sitting where I couldn't quite see her.  When I looked down at her, I saw this:

Instead of yelling "What are you doing?  That is NOT a washable marker," I asked her what she was drawing.  She informed me that it is a map to Patagonia.  The left leg is they way to get there "if you have a motorboat".  The right leg is strictly for overland travel ;-)  (By the way, did you know that Patagonia is the region at the very tip of South America, located in Chile and Argentina?  I didn't.  It sounds vaguely mythical to me, like Atlantis or Krypton).

1 comment:

  1. My son once drew robotics details all over his legs... with a sharpie ... he said it was what he would look like inside if he were a robot. We went and looked stuff up about dynamic mechanical movement and all that after - so interesting!

    Glad I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?