Monday, November 15, 2010

A little bit of this, a little of that...

I am officially half way through NaBloPoMo, blogging every day of November.  Last night, I fell asleep watching Mythbusters with C (we love Mythbusters!).  S, however, was still awake.  So, what does a three year old do, when she's the only person awake in the house?  Apparently, play with pattern blocks and then snuggle into bed with Mama.  Here's what it looked like in the morning...

...and I'm not the only one who nodded off unexpectedly.
We have been eating a lot of pomegranate seeds lately.  "Better than candy," according to C.  High in vitamin C, antioxidants, and other healthy goodness, and so juicy.  Mmmmm.

The rest of our day has been a bit artful.  C twisted balloon animals, and even a flower ring for me to wear.  She made a dog with a leash for S.

S had paint fun, of both the finger and water color variety.





We also made an angel and a fairy inspired by this, not a usual source of inspiration for me, but I will take it where I can find it ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! What an adorable picture of your husband and baby. I love taking pictures of my kids with thier daddy. And we love Mythbusters, too. I was so excited to see they had all the seasons to watch instantly on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?