Tuesday, November 23, 2010

indoor play

After S's ballet class today, we went to an indoor play gym.  C kept wanting to  jump rope with me. I used a 7 ft. rope and she stood right in front of me facing the mirror. As I twirled the rope, we jumped together. When we could get a rhythm going, we could keep jumping and jumping. It was fun, and I got some exercise, too. Besides running, jumping, swinging, riding, and climbing, S enjoyed finding an Etch-a-Sketch and making a picture of a volcano. She spent a lot of focused energy working on that. A was content in the swing for quite a long time.  When the weather turns chilly the girls beg and beg to go here and seem to challenge themselves in different ways each time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment?